Getting to UBC Campus from the Vancouver International Airport (YVR):
From the YVR Airport to UBC’s Point Gray campus, a taxi costs $37 (flat rate).
By transit from the airport, take the Canada Line Skytrain to Waterfront. Get off at Oakridge-41st station northbound. Transfer to the R4 to UBC to be taken to the main bus link at UBC. Alternatively, take the Canada Line Skytrain to Waterfront, get off at Olympic Village and take the #84 to UBC to arrive at the main bus link at UBC.
For more information:
See the general UBC Maps, Directions, & Tours page.
Attractions on UBC Campus:
- Eating and Drinking: UBC Food Services
- Museum of Anthropology, Beaty Biodiversity Museum, Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery, Nitobe Memorial Garden, and more.
Accommodations at UBC Campus during the Summer (May-Aug):
From least to most expensive (updated 2020). *Note that some accommodations do not allow children under 19, some rates include breakfast and/or dinner, and some require you to bring specific amenities with you.
- Dormitory rooms, 1-2 occupants, from ~$49 / night
- Residential theological college, hotel style with en-suite bathroom, 1-4 occupants, from ~$72 / night
- Residential college for graduate students and visiting scholars, guest house, studio apartment, hotel style, 1-2 occupants, from ~$120 / night. (Beakfast is served from Monday-Friday and dinners from Sunday-Thursday)
- Residential theological college, hotel style with en-suite bathroom, 1-2 occupants, from ~$126 / night
- Residential college for graduate students and visiting scholars, hotel style residence rooms, 1 occupant, from ~$168 / night, double and queen, 1-2 occupants, from ~$189/ night. ( Dinner is served Sun-Thu, breakfast is served Sun-Fri.)
- Hotel style, double and queen, 1-4 occupants, from ~$175 / night
- starting at ~$185 / night (up to four adults, king or double)
- Hotel style, double and queen, 1-2 occupants (not available)
TRIUMF House (further from venues)
Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies (rooms only occasionally available)
airbnb search the “UBC Bus Loop”